Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Showing You Off (Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

Showing You Off (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySat Sep 07 2019, 20:43

Alicia loved being the boss, with Cole he treated her fragile which she liked but now he was spending too much time with Kedzie Lorraine and it was making her upset. She wanted to be the center of his attention but now she wasn't, but she still had her sex slave Humphrey. She knew it was harsh but she absolutely loved it and seeing Kedzie cry was a plus. She noticed she wasn't upset anymore that much but it could be a facade? She didn't know for sure. The red head sighed. "Lets go Humphrey! Keep up how dumb can you be?" He wasn't the smartest guy around.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 08 2019, 02:33

Humphrey hurried after Alicia, the potion affecting his mind was slowing his brain processes a little bit so his reactions to things were slower than what they had been. "I'm coming as fast as I can, Alicia. What's the big rush?" he asked, jogging a little to catch up the rest of the way with her and looking around. Was she taking him to meet somebody and were they late? He had no idea where Alicia was taking him, but she was smart and he trusted her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 08 2019, 08:08

Alicia couldn't help but laugh at Humphrey trying to catch up with her, he was dull from time to time but his cock was big so she kept him around. "I am showing you off to the people around here, that way they know who I'm screwing for the time being" Alicia said in a duh voice like it was completely obvious.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 08 2019, 12:02

Humphrey nodded at that, and reached out a hand for hers before kissing her on the cheek as he smiled. "Awesome, sounds like fun. Kedzie never did it, so...I just didn't know. Do you think it would get the point across that we're having way hotter sex than everyone here if we made out in a broom cupboard? That should get the rumor mill churning." he commented, looking around to see if anyone was around to spread that rumor if they found one.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 08 2019, 16:58

When Humphrey went to touch her hand and kiss her cheek she automatically let go of his hand and looked at him. "Humphrey, no hand holding okay, we're not a real couple, we're fuck buddies that everyone should no about. You can only screw me and that's it, got it? And mention that wench one more time Humphrey and you're getting no sex for a week, got it?" Alicia rolled her eyes, he never learned. "As for people knowing, I got that covered I got my little younger year groupies telling people as we speak, but I need them to see us together for them to know the rumors are real" Alicia grinned for being a genius.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 08 2019, 17:50

Humphrey nodded as she explained it, things always made so much more sense when she told him the reasoning behind things. “Oh, okay that makes sense. But if we’re fuck buddies shouldn’t we fuck in a broom cupboard to make it seem more realistic?” he countered, starting to get hard at the prospect of it.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 08 2019, 20:16

Alicia couldn't help but roll her eyes at Humphrey, sometimes he was dull and made no sense when it came to what she wanted but she shook her head nonetheless. "We will have sex soon but it'll be in a place that is not filled with nasty mops and dust okay?" Alicia made sure he knew what she wanted right at this moment. She wanted to piss off Kedzie and she wanted everyone to know that she gets what she wants.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyMon Sep 09 2019, 02:15

Humphrey thought about that for a moment and figured it made sense. Alicia was very fashion-conscious, clean, and always smelled like either a flower or a fruit. He wasn't sure if that was her perfume, some girl magic boys never learned, or just a different type of shampoo that she used on her. No matter what it was though, it definitely didn't match with that sort of thing. "That makes sense. "How about we head to The Three Broomsticks there. Doesn't matter if you're an adult or a kid at Hogwarts, everybody goes there and would see us having a butterbeer together." he reasoned.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyMon Sep 09 2019, 21:24

Alicia couldn't help but roll her eyes as she kept walking not even caring if Humphrey was following or not, she just wanted people to see, she smiled mischievously as she saw people looking at them walking by. When he suggested the Three Broomsticks, Alicia smiled. "Sounds like a good idea, come on" she walked towards the Three Broomsticks and saw that it didn't look crowded and she frowned. "Nope, it's not crowded enough, lets keep walking" Alicia continued to walk.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyTue Sep 10 2019, 04:17

Humphrey thought about things for a minute when they saw the three broomsticks was unusually empty. "Wait, what about Madam Puddifoot's? It's a super coupley restaurant so even if we're not one if we're seen in the vicinity people would assume we are. It would definitely piss Kedzie off because I know she wanted to go there with me." he suggested, hoping his idea would please Alicia. She was a tough one to satisfy, but it would never stop him from trying.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyTue Sep 10 2019, 21:52

Alicia didn't like the bitches name, she didn't like the name of Kedzie but she knew that Kedzie was the ex-girlfriend and his first time but she was sick and tired of hearing about the little wench. "Okay Humphrey stop bringing that little bitch's name up okay, I'm tired of hearing her name and I can't go there because I got banned when I fucked a third year and took his virginity when I caused an explosion okay. So let's just sit on the bench where everyone has to walk past to see" Alicia smiled and ran to the bench and took a seat, she smiled at the people who past her staring.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 11 2019, 04:07

"Right, sorry." he said, a little disappointed at how mean she was being. However, Humphrey was still grateful to be on the hottest witch in school's arm, so tried to play the role well. His arm was around her waist since she didn't want him to hold her hand. "Hey, do you want to get some sweets at Honeydukes?" he asked her about twenty minutes of just sitting there for show and barely talking at all.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 11 2019, 21:05

Alicia smiled when Humphrey sat down next to her and she played the part of him having his arm around her waist. She looked around and was hoping people would start the gossip correctly like she wanted. To make it look more real and intimate she let her fingers play with his hair. When he asked about sweets she hummed for a moment. "Fine, just nothing too fattening, I need to keep my body nice and sexy for everyone to see" she pulled away and waited for him to go get their sweets.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyThu Sep 12 2019, 05:15

"Of course, dear. Be back in a bit." he told her, and went into a popular shop. Humphrey made a point of saying the words 'My girlfriend, Alicia wants' the whole time he was there as he picked out a few different things. Most of it he shrunk and pocketed, leaving a few sugar quills, some Bertie Bott's every flavor beans, and a lollipop that changed flavors and color as you licked it in a bag that he handed to her upon returning. "I hope you like them, had to guess on what you'd like." he admitted.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyThu Sep 12 2019, 08:23

Alicia looked around and hummed a bit while Humphrey was gone, she heard some whispers and her name being said a few times and she had to admit she was definitely satisfied with what was happening. Alicia the attention when it came down to it. When Humphrey was in her sight she stopped humming and took the bag from him. She looked at what was inside and grabbed when of the sugar quills and ate it. "Yummy, thanks Humpy" she thanked him, his name was hard to give a nickname for but she didn't care, she was going to make due with what she had.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyThu Sep 12 2019, 11:55

"You're welcome, gorgeous. Do you want to go for a walk around the town after our sugary snack?" he asked, pulling out one of his chocolate frogs he'd gotten for himself. Humphrey was a little bummed they weren't doing anything more physical so far as making out or sex today, but he'd be alright if they kept busy. It was just hard not to think about how damn smoking hot she was. Kedzie was attractive, but she wasn't as polished or fashion aware as what Alicia was, and that made a difference.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyThu Sep 12 2019, 21:18

She continued to eat her snacks while Humphrey talked. "Eventually yes, I am trying to keep active so people can keep talking about me. I need the gossip and the attention. Speaking of Humpy can you get me a drink? I am extremely parched" Alicia instructed, she definitely was thirsty but she also wanted people to know that Humphrey did as she asked because she made him love her, not because he actually loved her. Maybe a few years down the road she will break the spell that way he has years of loving her and he can forget that wench bitch.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyFri Sep 13 2019, 04:51

"Of course I can get you something, darling. I'll make a run to the three broomsticks and be back with some butterbeers." he told her, leaning over to give her an exaggerated kiss on the cheek for show before going off to find the drinks. The barkeep was quick and he was soon back with a bottle for each of them, the caps already twisted off. "Here you go, beautiful." he said, handing hers over as he sat back down.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptyFri Sep 13 2019, 08:57

Alicia nodded and even smiled when he gave her a long kiss on the cheek for show, she was very excited because there were a few heads turning and she was completely and utterly satisfied. Alicia waited for him to come back and when he did, she took her butterbeer and took a sip. "Thank you" Alicia was going to give Humphrey a kiss for show when she heard the screeches of her best friends Kelly and Nina.

"Alicia!" Nina screamed as she came running over and stopped in front of the couple, Kelly following behind.

"What? What happened? Do people not care that I'm screwing Humphrey" Alicia gasped.

"Worse then that" Kelly spoke up.

"What could be worse?" Alicia wanted the scoop.

"People aren't talking about you or him, they're talking about Cole and Kedzie! People saw them coming out of a classroom where there were moans, loud moans like sex moans about two weeks ago and now people are talking about how they're having a picnic and looking like an adorable happy couple" Nina explained and that was all it took for Alicia to scream bloody murder.

"That bitch is dating Cole now?! He actually let her fuck him?! I'm going to kill both of them!" Alicia was fuming with anger now. She turned to look at Humphrey. "Did you know about this? That your ex is dating my future husband?!" Alicia asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySat Sep 14 2019, 00:56

Humphrey smiled when she thanked him and was about to speak when they were interrupted by a frenzy of two girls and a new piece of gossip. His head moved back and forth like a person watching a tennis math as his potion-addled mind tried to keep up with what it all meant. It wasn't until Alicia turned on him with anger burning in his eyes that his brain started to really function.

"What? Of course I don't know anything, I haven't even talked to her since the whole lunch debacle. She is avoiding me and I've been with you all the time." he pointed out, which was one thing he knew she wouldn't really be able to argue because she'd been there. "We need to do what I've been telling you all day and go make out somewhere public, make it look like we're so into each other we can't even stop for a trip to Hogsmeade. They might be cute, but you're the most irresistible girl at Hogwarts and need to work it." he told her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySat Sep 14 2019, 20:12

Alicia began to calm down a little bit when it came to the whole Humphrey not knowing about what had been going down under her nose. The red head was soon taken from her breathing by her friend Nina. "Um, that's where things get tricky, according to the new hot or not list that older boys are doing, Kedzie became number one and you're number three, a different girl is number two, I forget her name" Nina gently told her friend.

Alicia saw red, like extreme and utter red as she screamed bloody murder. "They made that bitch number one?! Are you kidding me?!" Alicia screamed and her two friends shook their heads to imply that what they said was the truth. Alicia began to think, like think hard.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 15 2019, 00:49

Humphrey had no idea that the hot or not list had existed until that moment, let alone where girls had ranked on it. One thing he did know, though...was that making out was not going to cut it at this point. "Alicia...sex in the shrieking shack on a Hogsmeade day for students would certainly send a message." he pointed out, moving closer to her. "Especially if your friends happened to spread the rumor it was happening and you exit all shaky after some hot sex." he suggested.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 15 2019, 02:08

Alicia was pissed, no she was beyond pissed off that not only did Cole fuck that wench but she beat her in the hot or not list! Like how?! She wore revealing clothes and made sure she gave good favors like blow jobs or hand jobs from time to time. Sometimes she let people have sex with her. Alicia was getting annoyed with Humphrey's talking right about now. "Nina go find the boys in charge of that list and ask them if I give them a good fuck will they bump me to number one. Go now" Nina nodded and left.

Alicia turned to Kelly. "You and I are going shopping, I need new clothes like yesterday. Humpy I'll write later and let you know what's going on. I might not be able to see you tonight if those guys agree to my deal about screwing me so I can become number one. So bye now!" Alicia kissed Humphrey nice and long before she pulled away and walked off with Kelly.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 15 2019, 03:34

Humphrey really liked Alicia, but even with the potion it didn't stop him from starting to get a little annoyed about how she was ignoring him. He wanted to be her center of attention, not random boys who posted a list of who they wanted to fuck the most. He was about to say something when she turned and kissed him. The kiss drove any ill thoughts about her right out the window and he just gave a dazed nod. "Yeah, I'll see you later Alicia." he agreed, grabbing his sweets and snacking on a chocolate frog as he went back to enjoy the rest of his day in Hogsmeade.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing You Off (Humphrey)   Showing You Off (Humphrey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing You Off (Humphrey)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1